About this role
Kenny & Company is an independent management consulting firm providing Strategy, Operations and Technology consulting services to our clients. Kenny & Company is changing the way consulting services are delivered with our client centric model, commitment to make a clients business our business and guaranteeing our work – every engagement, every time. We put our professional fees at risk based entirely on client satisfaction.
We solve complex problems, plan and manage critical business and technology projects and deliver results for our clients. We work with established and emerging companies where we can have a material effect on project outcomes.
We are looking for people with the entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for consulting and delivering client results who welcome being challenged by different industries, clients and problems. You will be mentored and coached to achieve exceptional client results. Our hands on, partner participation and team environment accelerates your personal learning curve and we are committed to your personal and professional success. We are currently seeking experienced associates to join our firm.
Associates are part of the core delivery team for our clients. They assist with the defining, analysis, planning and implementation and overall execution of client engagements. Associates work on small project teams and typically have 3+ years of experience.
Associate Position Requirements
- At least three years work experience and a proven background in consulting, problem solving principles, practices, concepts, methods and techniques
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in management of issues, risks and action items, tracking to timely resolution
- Experience with MS Project and the entire MS Office Suite including MS Excel modeling skills
- PMI, CSM, Six Sigma certification or CMMI experience a plus
- BS/BA with a strong academic record. MS/MBA a plus
Work with us. Experience the difference!Apply Now