About this role
Kenny & Company is an independent management consulting firm providing Strategy, Operations and Technology consulting services to our clients. Kenny & Company is changing the way consulting services are delivered with our client centric model, commitment to make a clients business our business and guaranteeing our work – every engagement, every time. We put our professional fees at risk based entirely on client satisfaction.
We solve complex problems, plan and manage critical business and technology projects and deliver results for our clients. We work with established and emerging companies where we can have a material effect on project outcomes.
We are looking for people with the entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for consulting and delivering client results who welcome being challenged by different industries, clients and problems. You will be mentored and coached to achieve exceptional client results. Our hands on, partner participation and team environment accelerates your personal learning curve and we are committed to your personal and professional success. We are currently seeking experienced associates to join our firm.
Consultants are the heart of our firm and the core delivery team for our clients. They are involved with the defining, analysis, planning and implementation and overall execution of client engagements. Consultants are experienced project managers familiar with multiple methodologies and project types. Consultants can lead small project teams and typically have 5+ years of experience.
Consultant Position Requirements
- At least five years work experience and a proven background in project management principles, practices, concepts, methods and techniques
- Ability to track and drive plans to execute on both the strategic and tactical elements of corporate initiatives and business programs
- Experience working with executives and senior management to drive informed and timely decision making
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Experience in developing detailed plans for complex projects involving challenging requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines
- Experience in management of issues, risks and action items, tracking to timely resolution
- Deep experience with MS Project and the entire MS Office Suite including strong MS Excel modeling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMI, CSM, Six Sigma certification or CMMI experience a plus
Work with us. Experience the difference!
If you are ready for the next challenge in your consulting career and a unique experience, please send your resume to email@example.com.Apply Now