About this role
Kenny & Company is an independent management consulting firm providing Strategy, Operations and Technology consulting services to our clients. Kenny & Company is changing the way consulting services are delivered with our client centric model, commitment to make a clients business our business and guaranteeing our work – every engagement, every time. We put our professional fees at risk based entirely on client satisfaction.
We solve complex problems, plan and manage critical business and technology projects and deliver results for our clients. We work with established and emerging companies where we can have a material effect on project outcomes.
We are looking for people with the entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for consulting and delivering client results who welcome being challenged by different industries, clients and problems. You will be mentored and coached to achieve exceptional client results. Our hands on, partner participation and team environment accelerates your personal learning curve and we are committed to your personal and professional success. We are currently seeking experienced associates to join our firm.
Directors are responsible for leading a Practice Area, Service Line or part of our business. Directors have specific industry or consulting expertise, have contributed to the development of the firm and its intellectual property and are seen as “experts” in a particular area. Directors may lead multiple engagements at a client or across clients. Directors typically have 10+ years of experience.
Director Position Requirements
- At least ten years work experience and a proven background in consulting leadership, project management principles, practices, concepts, methods and techniques
- Specific industry or consulting expertise and recognized as an expert in a particular area or broad industry or consulting experience with relationships across several industries and/or clients
- Experience working directly with executives and senior management to drive informed and timely decision making
- Proven ability to manage project expectations, stakeholders, negotiate scope and clarify roles and responsibilities and priorities when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a history of developing effective relationships with business, technical staff and executive management
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid leadership, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven leadership and teaching skills across teams and with individuals
- Strong individual and facilitative analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Proven ability to establish and cultivate strong, team-oriented working relationships
- Experience in developing detailed plans for complex projects involving challenging requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines
- Experience in management of issues, risks and action items, tracking to timely resolution
- Deep experience with MS Project and the entire MS Office Suite including strong MS Excel modeling skills
- PMI, CSM, Six Sigma certification or CMMI experience a plus
- MS/MBA with a strong academic record
Work with us. Experience the difference!
If you are ready for the next challenge in your consulting career and a unique experience, please send your resume to email@example.comApply Now