About this role
Kenny & Company is an independent management consulting firm providing Strategy, Operations and Technology consulting services to our clients. Kenny & Company is changing the way consulting services are delivered with our client centric model, commitment to make a clients business our business and guaranteeing our work – every engagement, every time. We put our professional fees at risk based entirely on client satisfaction.
We solve complex problems, plan and manage critical business and technology projects and deliver results for our clients. We work with established and emerging companies where we can have a material effect on project outcomes.
We are looking for people with the entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for consulting and delivering client results who welcome being challenged by different industries, clients and problems. You will be mentored and coached to achieve exceptional client results. Our hands on, partner participation and team environment accelerates your personal learning curve and we are committed to your personal and professional success. We are currently seeking experienced associates to join our firm.
Managers are trusted advisors to our clients and typically lead our engagements. They have developed consulting and industry skills that enable them to provide real insight. Managers are some of our most experienced project managers capable of delivering measurable results across a variety of engagements. Managers are typically MBA graduates, are capable of leading large project teams and have 7+ years of experience.
Manager Position Requirements
- At least seven years work experience and a proven background in leadership, project management principles, practices, concepts, methods and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a history of developing effective relationships with business, technical staff and executive management
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid leadership, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong individual and facilitative analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Experience working with executives and senior management to drive informed and timely decision making
- Proven ability to manage project expectations, stakeholders, negotiate scope and clarify roles and responsibilities and priorities when needed
- Proven ability to establish and cultivate strong, team-oriented working relationships
- Experience in developing detailed plans for complex projects involving challenging requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines
- Experience in management of issues, risks and action items, tracking to timely resolution
- Deep experience with MS Project and the entire MS Office Suite including strong MS Excel modeling skills
- PMI, CSM, Six Sigma certification or CMMI experience a plus
- MS/MBA with a strong academic record
Work with us. Experience the difference!
If you are ready for the next challenge in your consulting career and a unique experience, please send your resume to email@example.comApply Now