Quality Assurance for a Global Supply Chain Program
Our client is a leading provider of class action claims filing and recovery services in the U.S. Our client sought to improve their claims filing process by establishing optimized processes, methods, communications, tools, metrics and reports to support the growing volume of clients and claims.
The key issues that faced our client were:
- Large volume of new claims to manage and upcoming claim filing deadlines
- Current claim information gathering process was time consuming and inefficient
- Limited management visibility into which types of client data were most effective in supporting a claim or which alternative sources of data could help support a claim
Client & Engagement Quick Facts
- Client filed approximately 500 claims with an estimated recovery value of $200M
- Approximately 45% of the claims filed were from new customers who contracted with our client 30 days prior to filing deadline
- Implemented new standardized processes, communications, scripts, tools and templates to reduce the time required to collect customer data, increase efficiency in data collection efforts and assess overall completeness and quality of data to support claim
- Identified metrics to quantify data quality, ease of collecting data and the impact of data types on claims to determine the ideal data set
After analyzing existing processes and communications, we designed and implemented new ones, improving our client’s ability to work with their customers in obtaining higher quality data in a shorter time. We established a metrics based approach for managing the claim lifecycle and customized reports in Salesforce to view and analyze these metrics.
Our client was able to submit $200M in customer claims prior to the filing deadline, twice their expectation, through the new optimized processes and now has a framework for planning and executing future settlements.
About Kenny & Company
Kenny & Company is a management consulting firm offering Strategy, Operations and Technology services to our clients.
We exist because we love to do the work. After management consulting for 20+ years at some of the largest consulting companies globally, our partners realized that when it comes to consulting, bigger doesn’t always mean better. Instead, we’ve created a place where our ideas and opinions are grounded in experience, analysis and facts, leading to real problem solving and real solutions – a truly collaborative experience with our clients making their business our business.
We focus on getting the work done and prefer to let our work speak for itself. When we do speak, we don’t talk about ourselves, but rather about what we do for our clients. We’re proud of the strong character our entire team brings, the high intensity in which we thrive, and above all, doing great work.