Quality Assurance for a Global Supply Chain Program
Our client is a worldwide leader in network communication products and services, primarily distributed through a global network of multi-channel partners. Our client wanted to gain actionable insight into their partners’ performance across several programs through enhanced BI reporting and analytics. The initiative delivered more accurate and timely actionable metrics within a ‘single source of truth’ data visualization solution to senior executives and program stakeholders.
The key issues that faced our client were:
- Existing data and reporting team was overwhelmed with fire-drill requests from multiple functions within the organization
- Manual and time-consuming processes to complete reporting requests which delayed timely delivery of reports
- Majority of reports were only available at the aggregate level due to large volumes of data and lack of a tool to deliver at granular levels
Client & Engagement Quick Facts
- Nine month project duration
- Conducted 1-1 Interviews with key stakeholder and group focus sessions to determine key metrics/requirements for the dashboard
- Performed a tool assessment and selection for an optimal BI reporting tool
After completing requirements gathering and a tool assessment to understand how to improve analytics of partner performance and deliver it quickly, Kenny & Company selected Tableau to combine data from multiple databases into a set of key dynamic views and visuals that can be further drilled into and filtered by consumers requiring different views of the same set of key metrics real-time, and save their customized views.
Our client can provide BI reporting real-time to all consumers of data at the same time and over the web, allowing business executives and teams, such as marketing and sales to make more informed business decisions.
About Kenny & Company
Kenny & Company is a management consulting firm offering Strategy, Operations and Technology services to our clients.
We exist because we love to do the work. After management consulting for 20+ years at some of the largest consulting companies globally, our partners realized that when it comes to consulting, bigger doesn’t always mean better. Instead, we’ve created a place where our ideas and opinions are grounded in experience, analysis and facts, leading to real problem solving and real solutions – a truly collaborative experience with our clients making their business our business.
We focus on getting the work done and prefer to let our work speak for itself. When we do speak, we don’t talk about ourselves, but rather about what we do for our clients. We’re proud of the strong character our entire team brings, the high intensity in which we thrive, and above all, doing great work.