Quality Assurance for a Global Supply Chain Program
Our client is a Fortune 200 Consumer Goods company and a global manufacturer and retailer of apparel, footwear & accessories. Our client was seeking to improve program and project delivery. Historically, our client often struggled to scope, estimate, plan and implement projects and deliver committed business value.
The key issues that faced our client were:
- Challenges in scoping, estimating, planning and implementing programs and projects and delivering committed business value
- SWAT teams frequently required to get failing projects back on track
- Unstructured and sporadic project reviews and a lack of continuous learning related to program and project delivery
- Several versions of waterfall and agile project delivery methods with significant time spent on re-invention of project processes and deliverables
- Overly focused on delivering projects vs. delivering business value
Client & Engagement Quick Facts
- Over 50 project reviews analyzed and 46 interviews with senior executives over a two month period
- Developed 200+ Inferences, Themes, Benchmarks and Observations to support strategic and tactical recommendations
We conducted over 50 project reviews, 46 interviews in addition to a benchmarking analysis, to determine the root causes of program and project success and failure. We developed five strategic and 24 tactical recommendations to improve program and project delivery. The approach, analysis and recommendations were successfully audited by the client’s internal audit team.
Kenny & Company assisted our client by providing a prioritized list of strategic and tactical recommendations to enable our client to improve program and project delivery and increase benefits realization.
About Kenny & Company
Kenny & Company is a management consulting firm offering Strategy, Operations and Technology services to our clients.
We exist because we love to do the work. After management consulting for 20+ years at some of the largest consulting companies globally, our partners realized that when it comes to consulting, bigger doesn’t always mean better. Instead, we’ve created a place where our ideas and opinions are grounded in experience, analysis and facts, leading to real problem solving and real solutions – a truly collaborative experience with our clients making their business our business.
We focus on getting the work done and prefer to let our work speak for itself. When we do speak, we don’t talk about ourselves, but rather about what we do for our clients. We’re proud of the strong character our entire team brings, the high intensity in which we thrive, and above all, doing great work.