Quality Assurance for a Global Supply Chain Program
Our client is a cloud-based enterprise software company that provides a suite of products and services for the global insurance industry. Our client is replacing its current accounting system with NetSuite’s cloud based accounting solution with reporting and analytics to plan and manage the financial growth of the company.
The key issues that faced our client were:
- Current on-premise accounting solution lacked scalability and accounting process workflow automation.
- Current customer invoice process was manual with paper invoices sent through standard mail.
- Current corporate financial reporting, analysis, forecasting and planning was performed using Microsoft Excel.
Client & Engagement Quick Facts
- Nine month project duration.
- Solution architecture included NetSuite integration with Salesforce and OpenAir.
- Worked closely with client CFO and accounting team to develop business requirements documentation with NetSuite project team.
- Led sessions with NetSuite team to identify and validate system enhancements and customizations to meet integration and functionality requirements.
- Developed and managed project plan, schedule, issues and risks backlog, communicated and coordinated with the NetSuite team.
- Supported data cleansing and migration, system administration, user access setup, and deployment of NetSuite ERP.
- Developed user guides with process workflows for user training.
We successfully implemented NetSuite’s Cloud ERP with optimized and automated accounting workflows and processes.
Our client replaced manual and spreadsheet-based processes with a robust and scalable enterprise accounting system with better visibility into corporate finances and improved cash flow through automated electronic invoice processing and delivery.
About Kenny & Company
Kenny & Company is a management consulting firm offering Strategy, Operations and Technology services to our clients.
We exist because we love to do the work. After management consulting for 20+ years at some of the largest consulting companies globally, our partners realized that when it comes to consulting, bigger doesn’t always mean better. Instead, we’ve created a place where our ideas and opinions are grounded in experience, analysis and facts, leading to real problem solving and real solutions – a truly collaborative experience with our clients making their business our business.
We focus on getting the work done and prefer to let our work speak for itself. When we do speak, we don’t talk about ourselves, but rather about what we do for our clients. We’re proud of the strong character our entire team brings, the high intensity in which we thrive, and above all, doing great work.