Quality Assurance for a Global Supply Chain Program
Our client is a global cloud storage and file synchronization provider. The People Operations organization wanted to evaluate, select and implement a new performance management system to replace their current system with broader and deeper functionality, insightful analytics and a more compelling user experience with a real-time feedback module.
The key issues that faced our client were:
- Providing a compelling user experience to promote increased and ongoing system usage throughout the year
- Building a culture of continuous real-time feedback
- Identifying talent gaps through performance data analytics
Client & Engagement Quick Facts
- Six month engagement
- Defined business case to quantify current challenges and improvement opportunities with detailed requirements
- Performed market analysis of 26 established and emerging vendors and led formal, collaborative RFP process to 8 participants
- Performed rigorous vendor business validation with culture alignment, technology and product roadmap evaluation, and comprehensive security reviews to enable recommendation and selection of new system
- Developed a RFP toolkit to streamline the evaluation and selection process for future technology projects
After defining both business and technical requirements, we conducted a robust market analysis and formal RFP to selected vendors. We reviewed each RFP response and demo, objectively scored each vendor based on metrics and criteria defined by our client’s project team and provided a recommendation on which prospective vendor is the best fit for our client.
Kenny & Company assisted our client in requirements gathering and formal evaluation of performance management vendors. As a result, our client made an informed decision to move forward with the performance management vendor that best aligned to their current and future needs.
About Kenny & Company
Kenny & Company is a management consulting firm offering Strategy, Operations and Technology services to our clients.
We exist because we love to do the work. After management consulting for 20+ years at some of the largest consulting companies globally, our partners realized that when it comes to consulting, bigger doesn’t always mean better. Instead, we’ve created a place where our ideas and opinions are grounded in experience, analysis and facts, leading to real problem solving and real solutions – a truly collaborative experience with our clients making their business our business.
We focus on getting the work done and prefer to let our work speak for itself. When we do speak, we don’t talk about ourselves, but rather about what we do for our clients. We’re proud of the strong character our entire team brings, the high intensity in which we thrive, and above all, doing great work.