Quality Assurance for a Global Supply Chain Program
Our client is an early stage technology company that is transforming the way the world plays the lottery. The CEO was seeking support to solve key strategic challenges that the organization faced.
The key issues that faced our client were:
- Reviewing core work flows and generating problem solving app ideas
- Optimizing business processes in operations
- Assessing cost savings and benefits for a new strategy
- Reviewing hosting platform options and publishing a website
Client & Engagement Quick Facts
- Preparing for app release; approximately 10 employees
- Created a customer journey map and proposed opportunities for UI and work flow enhancements
- Presented key areas of focus for operations, highlighting maximum capacity, throughput and batch size
- Developed a financial model to analyze an employee’s cost to the organization and determine regional tax costs and benefits
- Selected a hosting platform and integrated a WordPress template for website launch
We created a customer journey map to provide insight on the actions, thoughts, and feelings of a new user through six stages in app discovery and exploration: past experience, awareness, engagement, purchase, anticipation, and reflection. The results revealed opportunities to enhance UI and work flow. We also explored business process optimization opportunities. An analysis of throughput, maximum capacity and batch sizing supported the overarching operations strategy. We reviewed a staffing strategy and analyzed the costs and benefits against comparable strategies. The financial model revealed regional cost savings. In addition, we supported the vendor selection process for a hosting platform and integrated a WordPress template for the organization’s website launch.
Kenny & Company created actionable insights for leadership that helped support and prioritize strategic initiatives to create positive change within the organization through operational efficiency, cost savings, and application enhancements.
About Kenny & Company
Kenny & Company is a management consulting firm offering Strategy, Operations and Technology services to our clients.
We exist because we love to do the work. After management consulting for 20+ years at some of the largest consulting companies globally, our partners realized that when it comes to consulting, bigger doesn’t always mean better. Instead, we’ve created a place where our ideas and opinions are grounded in experience, analysis and facts, leading to real problem solving and real solutions – a truly collaborative experience with our clients making their business our business.
We focus on getting the work done and prefer to let our work speak for itself. When we do speak, we don’t talk about ourselves, but rather about what we do for our clients. We’re proud of the strong character our entire team brings, the high intensity in which we thrive, and above all, doing great work.