Quality Assurance for a Global Supply Chain Program
Our client is a Fortune 200 Consumer Goods company and a global manufacturer and retailer of apparel, footwear and accessories. Our client was seeking to develop a comprehensive talent development plan to support the supply chain IT organization growth.
The key issues that faced our client were:
- Several incomplete past attempts at creating a talent development plan
- Alignment of Leadership Team on talent development plan approach and priorities
- Aligning a talent development plan with overall business and IT strategy
Client & Engagement Quick Facts
- Developed a customized workshop-based approach to create the talent development plan, which included determining a baseline for the organization, developing 2016 and 2020 organizational goals, and determining gaps in the current structure
- Conducted workshops with the client Leadership Team for each phase of the approach
- Created a talent development plan in nine key areas: Strategy, Organization, Key Roles, Roles, Services, Skills, Mix, Sourcing and Training with initiatives and specific actions for each area
Kenny & Company developed a customized talent development plan to achieve to propel the organization towards its 2016 and 2020 vision. The plan covered nine areas, complete with specific initiatives and actions in each area, to achieve talent-specific goals. The talent development plan also included a skills assessment/survey, which was used to create an initial baseline inventory of the technical and professional skillset of the organization.
Our client now has a comprehensive talent development plan designed to enable the client Leadership Team to select specific talent development initiatives and actions to move the organization towards its 2016 and 2020 vision.
About Kenny & Company
Kenny & Company is a management consulting firm offering Strategy, Operations and Technology services to our clients.
We exist because we love to do the work. After management consulting for 20+ years at some of the largest consulting companies globally, our partners realized that when it comes to consulting, bigger doesn’t always mean better. Instead, we’ve created a place where our ideas and opinions are grounded in experience, analysis and facts, leading to real problem solving and real solutions – a truly collaborative experience with our clients making their business our business.
We focus on getting the work done and prefer to let our work speak for itself. When we do speak, we don’t talk about ourselves, but rather about what we do for our clients. We’re proud of the strong character our entire team brings, the high intensity in which we thrive, and above all, doing great work.