Quality Assurance for a Global Supply Chain Program
Our client is a cloud-based enterprise software company that provides a suite of products and services for the global insurance industry. Our client wanted to enable significant growth as it looked to target more customers. In order to meet the projected needs and requirements, our client was looking to develop a partner network of vendors to fill both client and customer roles needed for implementation. These roles required a level of education, training and understanding of its leading insurance software platform.
The key issues that faced our client were:
- Current training program was manually managed and implemented through instructor led training courses only – no self-led programs in place (computer based (CBT) or web based training (WBT))
- Current training platform would not scale to meet the needs of the growing enterprise
- Current training program did not effectively measure engagement or feedback to continuously improve course quality
Client & Engagement Quick Facts
- Five month project duration
- Designed overall training curriculum and course syllabi
- Designed and developed seven training courses; four Instructor Led Trainings (ILT) and three CBTs
- Researched and assessed several training platforms including Moodle, Litmos, LearnUpon and Mindflash
- Implemented and configured the training platform for our client
- Developed training operations and management guide for training management
Kenny & Company implemented a training platform and developed training material to manage the training program in order to support our client’s customer and revenue growth.
Our client is able to scale customer acquisition growth and company expansion.
About Kenny & Company
Kenny & Company is a management consulting firm offering Strategy, Operations and Technology services to our clients.
We exist because we love to do the work. After management consulting for 20+ years at some of the largest consulting companies globally, our partners realized that when it comes to consulting, bigger doesn’t always mean better. Instead, we’ve created a place where our ideas and opinions are grounded in experience, analysis and facts, leading to real problem solving and real solutions – a truly collaborative experience with our clients making their business our business.
We focus on getting the work done and prefer to let our work speak for itself. When we do speak, we don’t talk about ourselves, but rather about what we do for our clients. We’re proud of the strong character our entire team brings, the high intensity in which we thrive, and above all, doing great work.