Quality Assurance for a Global Supply Chain Program
Our client is a Fortune 200 Consumer Goods company and a global manufacturer and retailer of apparel footwear & accessories. Our client was seeking to gain insights and process improvements to an on-going release of HR technologies. An established program team was in place on global and local levels to identify business requirements, solution designs, and implement time and payroll systems across all geographies.
The key challenges facing our clients were:
- Ineffective project management schedules, processes, and metrics
- Lack of project management rigor and accountability
- Questionable quality of initial rollouts – re-work often required
- External technology partner not actively leading/managing the project or providing industry expertise
- Lack of executive engagement and decision making
Client & Engagement Quick Facts
- Three week program Health Assessment
- Expedited project health assessment consisting of artifact review and interview of key program personnel
- Analysis of artifacts and interviews across project management best practices
As part of the program health assessment, all program artifacts were reviewed and key personnel interviewed. The corresponding analysis generated specific strategic and tactical recommendations to improve the program’s future performance. Recommendations included improved project metrics, reallocated resources, more reasonable and detailed project plans, and a more actively engaged executive presence.
Kenny & Company assisted our client in identifying areas of weakness in their current program structure. As a result the program increased their project management rigor while also implementing improved communication and engagement across all key stakeholder and strategic allies.
About Kenny & Company
Kenny & Company is a management consulting firm offering Strategy, Operations and Technology services to our clients.
We exist because we love to do the work. After management consulting for 20+ years at some of the largest consulting companies globally, our partners realized that when it comes to consulting, bigger doesn’t always mean better. Instead, we’ve created a place where our ideas and opinions are grounded in experience, analysis and facts, leading to real problem solving and real solutions – a truly collaborative experience with our clients making their business our business.
We focus on getting the work done and prefer to let our work speak for itself. When we do speak, we don’t talk about ourselves, but rather about what we do for our clients. We’re proud of the strong character our entire team brings, the high intensity in which we thrive, and above all, doing great work.