Quality Assurance for a Global Supply Chain Program
Our client is a Fortune 200 Consumer Goods company and a global manufacturer and retailer of apparel footwear & accessories. Our client wanted a visual dashboard that aligned key metrics across multiple disciplines and functions of the organization. This dashboard needed to be comprehensive, modular, and repeatable to ensure a long term benefit. Similar initiatives had been tried before, but they continually stalled due to a lack of structure and/or competing priorities.
The key challenges facing our clients were:
- Obtaining early executive engagement critical to providing positive momentum and long term planning.
- Undefined, confusing, or inadequate metrics in disparate data sources.
- Lack of historical data collection processes for time based comparative reporting.
Client & Engagement Quick Facts
- Four month engagement with two waves consisting of development of dashboard and feedback.
- Develop modular, repeatable process for creating and maintaining portfolio level dashboard.
- Create documentation and tools to allow for future improvements and iterations of dashboard as needed by portfolio leadership.
Alignment of key players was paramount in the successful completion of the desired dashboard. This was achieved by developing waves of work that focused on “gettable” data while simultaneously planning for future functionality through the development of a backlog. Work resulted in a dashboard that provided new reporting capabilities to the organization and a defined process to guide and manage future improvements.
Kenny & Company provided our client with an improved method of viewing and measuring the health of its organization. As the dashboard continues to mature the strategic and tactical benefits will improve leadership’s ability to actively manage the present and plan for the future.
About Kenny & Company
Kenny & Company is a management consulting firm offering Strategy, Operations and Technology services to our clients.
We exist because we love to do the work. After management consulting for 20+ years at some of the largest consulting companies globally, our partners realized that when it comes to consulting, bigger doesn’t always mean better. Instead, we’ve created a place where our ideas and opinions are grounded in experience, analysis and facts, leading to real problem solving and real solutions – a truly collaborative experience with our clients making their business our business.
We focus on getting the work done and prefer to let our work speak for itself. When we do speak, we don’t talk about ourselves, but rather about what we do for our clients. We’re proud of the strong character our entire team brings, the high intensity in which we thrive, and above all, doing great work.